Dodge 5500 4×4 Fiber Body
Working Height: 45 ft (13.72 m)
Horizontal Reach: 27.75 ft (8.46 m)
Platform Capacity: 350 lbs. (158.7 kg)
• Best in class payload due to smarter, lightweight aerial lift design
• Unprecedented Lineman Protection at the Platform
• Ease of Maintenance: Non-lube bearings, open center system
• BrandFX Composite Body
AN INSULATED LIGHTWEIGHT WORKHORSE
(images shown for reference)
Bucket Truck for Sale – VERSALIFT SST-40-EIH-02, insulated 40 ft. articulating, telescopic aerial platform lift, 45 ft. working height including the following items:
- Standard platform capacity of 350 lbs. (158.7 kg).
- VERSALIFT TruGuard™ dielectric isolating system with right hand single stick control. All control handles are isolated and tested per ANSI A92.2. The high resistive dielectric system is protected from direct environmental and job related contamination. TruGuard™ technology incorporates the use of full hydraulic controls with durable metal handles and linkages.
- 180° hydraulic platform rotator.
- Full pressure turret mounted lower controls including override.
- Engine start/stop system with controls at platform and lower controls.
- Continuous unrestricted rotation including three pass collector ring.
- Five GPM (19.0 LPM) open center hydraulic system.
- Chassis insulating system (lower boom insert) including fiberglass compensation link providing 12 inches (0.30 m) insulation gap.
- Fiberglass inner boom and patented ELECTROGUARD providing 42 in. (1.07 m) insulation gap fully retracted meeting ANSI A92.2 requirements for Category C, 46 KV and below.
- Hydraulic tool power at bucket. Quick disconnect couplers not included.
- ELECTROGUARD and inner boom finished with white urethane paint over white gel coat.
- Integral hydraulic oil reservoir with dual sight gauges and 15 gal. (56.8 l) capacity.
- End mounted closed 24 in. x 30 in. x 42 in. (0.61 m x 0.76 m x 1.07 m) fiberglass platform with one step, liner and cover.
- Master/slave hydraulic leveling with upper control to tilt for clean-out and rescue. Leveling control at lower controls.
- Non‑lube bearings used at all pivot points.
- Multi‑link hose carrier system through booms.
- Boom cradle and ratchet type tie down strap.
- Automatic throttle control.
- 12 volt DC backup pump providing power to all boom functions.
- Mounting hardware for chassis/cab installation.
- Full body harness and lanyard.
- Painted standard white urethane.
- Two operator’s manuals and two service manuals.
- ANSI A92.2 data plate.
Cab and chassis to the following specifications:
- Dodge 5500 4×4 cab and chassis with a CA of 84”
- GVWR: 19,500 lbs. payload.
- 7L I6 Cummins Turbo diesel engine
- 6-speed Aisin AS69RC HD automatic transmission
- Heavy duty front suspension group
- Tradesman Level 1 equipment group
- Electrical accessory group
- Air conditioning.
- Cold weather group including engine block heater
- 225/70Rx19.5G all traction tires.
- Uconnect 3 with 5” display
- HD vinyl 40/20/40 slit bench seat
- Parkview rear back up camera
- Transfer case skid plate shield
- Painted Bright White clearcoat.
Brand FX Fiberglass Body – Advanced Composite 132” long x 42” high x 94” wide service body including the following:
- 30 inch aluminum tread plate platform extension
- BFX LED lighting package installed in tail shelf.
- Cable access step at rear and side access.
- Two (2) stainless steel grab handles at side access and two (2) aluminum grab rails at rear tail shelf.
- Wheel chock storage and outrigger pad holders.
- Push/pull rod lock system
- 42” High Street side compartments as follows
- 1st Vertical: Two (2) adjustable shelves with dividers
- 2nd Vertical: Two (2) adjustable shelves with dividers
- Horizontal: One (1) removable shelf with dividers
- Rear Vertical: Two (2) adjustable shelves with dividers
- Hot stick shelf with rear access door.
- 42” High Curbside compartments as follows
- 1st Vertical: Two (2) adjustable shelves with dividers and cutout for outrigger
- 2nd Vertical: Grip strut access steps to bed area with removable plastic tail board.
- Horizontal: One (1) adjustable shelf with dividers
- Rear Vertical: Five (5) fixed material hooks 1-3-1
Installation to include the following:
- Install VERSALIFT SST-40-EIH, mounting hardware, PTO and pump.
- Install rear torsion bar and ballast.
- Install BFX service body and accessories.
- Install combination pintle hitch with 2” ball, D rings and 7 prong trailer connector.
- Install two (2) amber strobe lights in tail shelf and two (2) strobes lights in front grill.
- Install mud flaps, back up alarm and park brake interlock system.
- Furnish fire extinguisher, 3 piece triangle reflector kit and wheel chocks. Test ride completed unit for 1 hour.
- Test and certify per ANSI A92.2