Ford Transit Van
Van Mounted Aerial Lift
Working Height: 34.75 ft (10.36 m)
Horizontal Reach: 22.58 ft (6.71 m)
Platform Capacity: 350 lbs. (158.7 kg)
• Best in class payload due to smarter, lightweight aerial lift design
• Provides unparalleled maneuverability on a low roof Ford Transit chassis
• Ease of Maintenance: Non-lube bearings and open center system
VERSATILITY AT ITS BEST
(images shown for reference)
Bucket Truck for Sale – VERSALIFT VANTEL-29-NE non-insulated 28’ 10” telescopic aerial platform lift with a 33’ 10” working height, including:
- Standard platform capacity of 350 lbs.
- Heavy duty aluminum inner boom with drop down boom tip.
- Drop down boom tip including manual 180° positioner.
- Engine start/stop controls at platform and remote lower controls.
- Non-continuous 360 degree rotation with electric limit system.
- Two gpm (7.57lpm) open center hydraulic system.
- Hydraulic oil reservoir with 7 gallon (26.5L) capacity built integral to pedestal.
- Self locking worm gear rotation drive with shear ball bearing.
- Boom articulation from 8 degrees below horizontal to 80 degrees above horizontal.
- Electric rotation limit system.
- Van mount pedestal and mounting hardware for low roof Transit van installation.
- Hand held remote lower controls including 30 ft. cable and override.
- Electric controls at platform including master control, emergency stop, and control cover.
- Hydraulic power supplied by engine belt drive system.
- Walk in hydraulic leveled 24 in. x 24 in. x 42 in. (.61m x .61m x 1.07m) end mounted fiberglass platform with door and vinyl cover
- Non-lube bearings used at all pivot points.
- Multi-link plastic hose carrier system through booms.
- 120V wiring to platform with GFCI receptacle.
- 12 volt DC backup pump.
- Safety harness and lanyard.
- Unit painted standard white urethane.
- Two operators and service manuals.
- ANSI A92.2 data plate.
Van specifications to include the following:
- Ford Transit Low Roof cargo van, 148 inch wheelbase.
- 7L V-6 Ti-VCT gasoline engine with 6-speed automatic transmission with OD and selectshift.
- Limited slip with 4.10 axle ratio
- 9,500 lb GVWR payload package
- Vinyl dual bucket seats
- 235/65R 16C BSW AS tires
- Heavy duty alternator (250 amp) with dual heavy-duty batteries (70 amp-hours each)
- Front and rear vinyl floor covering
- Power front windows and power remote door locks
- High capacity up-fitter switches on the instrument panel
- Air conditioning
- AM/FM radio
Installation to include the following:
- Install VERSALIFT VANTEL-29-NE, belt drive system and mounting hardware
- Install and non-skid bumper extension.
- Install access step with center stop light on extension.
- Install SuperSprings on rear axle both sides.
- Install Masterack cab partition and shelving system and Prime Design roof ladder rack.
- Install two (2) turret mounted amber strobes.
- Install 1800 watt inverter with one Group 31 battery including battery box
- Install parking brake interlock, back up alarm and bucket rest
- Furnish rubber wheel chocks, fire extinguisher, first aid kit and 3 piece triangle warning kit
- Test ride completed unit for 1 Hour.
- Test and Certify per ANSI A92.2