Why Work at BRANDFX?
It is an exciting time to work for BrandFX as more and more customers depend upon us.
To achieve our vision of uninterrupted access to the products and services for our customers, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating products that exceed our customers’ expectations.
It’s not just a job. It’s a passion. It’s a pledge. We collaborate every day with creative, committed people who transform methods for creating the best service body products in the world. At the core of it all, is the opportunity to innovate, create and manufacture new technologies to improve work effectiveness and enhance safety.
If that sounds like you, we want you to apply.
About BrandFX, a Time Manufacturing Company
Founded in 1984, BrandFX has manufactured advanced composite service bodies, line bodies, toppers, and other fiberglass components for specialty equipment. The company has a reputation for bodies that often outlive their chassis. Now known as “BrandFX, a Time Manufacturing Company,” the Fort Worth, Texas based manufacturer will continue to serve fleets in telecommunications, electric utility, sign and light, municipal and other service body applications, both at home and abroad.
Both BrandFX and Time Manufacturing Company/Versalift are known for their lightweight, durable equipment that results in a lower true cost of ownership.
By expanding its already diverse line of equipment, BrandFX, a Time Manufacturing Company extends its culture of safety, innovation, and superior manufacturing processes to new product lines in order to continue to serve a growing base of customers around the world.
To learn more, visit Brandfxbody.com.
Accounting Manager Job Description
Has responsibility for all Accounting functions within the Division, reporting directly to the CAO.
Accounting Manager: QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
- Communication and supervisory skills is vital in this position.
- Expertise in cost accounting and forecasting is preferable.
- ERP systems experience (Epicor preferable)
- Skilled with personal computers and the use of software such as Word, Excel (pivot tables, V-lookup, etc.)
Accounting Manager: JOB DUTIES INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Compile financial statements for the division, including the consolidated statement. Provides routine reporting and analysis following U.S. GAAP guidelines and operational metrics.
- Supervisory responsibility for the accounting staff.
- Transfer funds between bank accounts and make wire transfers.
- Planning, studying and collecting data to determine cost of business activity, such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor. Supports cost savings initiatives by developing relevant analytics, validating sources of savings and providing updates to cross-functional teams. Seeks cost savings opportunities and develop models that help improve profitability.
- Coordinate the audit with accounting firm. Maintain the audited financial statements.
- Compile annual budgets, in support of CAO and President. Support strategic planning process. Adds value through understanding the needs of the business and partnering with senior management to develop future strategy. Proactively identifies opportunities that drive financial results.
- Conducts financial data mining and value-based business analysis to positively influence/support business decisions. Develops new tools/visualizations to highlight trends/deviations.
- Monitor cash balances, prepare cash flow projections for senior management.
- Responsible for collection action accounts receivable. Take whatever steps are necessary including legal on past due accounts.
- Work on special projects assigned by President. Acts as an internal advisor by providing financial consultation and decision support to senior management, as needed. Supports senior management by understanding financial state and tactical/corrective actions required to achieve business objectives.
- Other related duties as required.
BrandFX is committed to providing our associates with a full spectrum of benefits because we know when you’re healthy—physically, financially, and emotionally—you can perform at your best. We also know that health and retirement benefits play an important role in attracting great people.
Our full range of benefits include:
- Health insurance – medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision plan
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- 401(k), with a company match
- Paid holidays and vacation time available
- And more.
BrandFX, a Time Manufacturing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: BrandFX, a Time Manufacturing Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at BrandFX, a Time Manufacturing Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. BrandFX, a Time Manufacturing Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. BrandFX, a Time Manufacturing Company encourages applicants of all ages.
Pay is D.O.E.