Why Work at Aspen Aerials?
It is an exciting time to work for Aspen Aerials as an Administrative Assistant as more and more customers depend upon us.
To achieve our vision of uninterrupted access to the products and services for our customers, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating products that exceed our customers’ expectations.
It’s not just a job. It’s a passion. It’s a pledge. We collaborate every day with creative, committed people who transform methods for creating the best bridge inspection equipment in the world. At the core of it all, is the opportunity to innovate, create and manufacture new technologies to improve work effectiveness and enhance safety.
If that sounds like you, we want you to apply.
About Aspen Aerials, a Time Manufacturing Company
Aspen Aerials has manufactured high reaching, stable, and durable specialty equipment used to inspect the safety and integrity of bridges for more than 30 years. The manufacturer’s industry-leading products allow technicians to examine bridges from above, alongside or below. The Aspen Aerials product line includes units with up to four independently operating booms, which can be managed from multiple control panels. Versalift and Aspen have a history of innovation in common. Aspen Aerials has been a major innovator by developing new stability management technology, which enables truck-mounted bridge inspection equipment to operate without the need for outriggers.
Both Aspen Aerials and Time Manufacturing Company/Versalift are known for their lightweight, durable equipment that results in a lower true cost of ownership.
By continuing to expand its diverse lines of equipment, Time Manufacturing/Versalift extends its culture of safety, innovation, and superior manufacturing processes to new markets and new customers, in North America and around the globe.
To learn more, visit AspenAerials.com.
We are seeking to hire a talented Administrative Assistant / Accounts Payable Clerk to join our team. This position also serves as the company administrator supporting the Production, Engineering and Service departments, and front desk receptionist. If you’re a hard-working professional, then this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Administrative Assistant: QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma. Associate’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- 2-3 years experience with accounts payable or general accounting.
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge and skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Strong analytic abilities.
- Ability to work with co-workers in all departments in a professional manner.
- Computer experience in ERP systems, current Windows environment, and Microsoft Office.
Administrative Assistant: JOB DUTIES INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Maintain accounts payable data entry and filing systems.
- Enter supplier invoices into the ERP system.
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies.
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries.
- Process check requests and expense reports on a regular basis.
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices.
- Perform monthly reconciliations.
- Maintain postage system
- Coordinate office equipment maintenance
- Order office supplies for company as needed
- Answer telephone calls/voicemails to general phone number and route as necessary
- Greet and direct customer, suppliers, and others entering facility
- Miscellaneous filing as needed
- And more.
Aspen Aerials is committed to providing our associates with a full spectrum of benefits because we know when you’re healthy—physically, financially, and emotionally—you can perform at your best. We also know that health and retirement benefits play an important role in attracting great people.
Our full range of benefits include:
- Health insurance – medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision plan
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- 401(k), with a company match
- Paid holidays and vacation time available
- And more.
Aspen Aerials, a Time Manufacturing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Aspen Aerials, a Time Manufacturing Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Aspen Aerials, a Time Manufacturing Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Aspen Aerials, a Time Manufacturing Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Aspen Aerials, a Time Manufacturing Company encourages applicants of all ages.
Pay is D.O.E.