Industrial Engineer – Intern
Responsible for identifying improvement opportunities and executing projects in a manufacturing environment using Lean principles, Six Sigma, and/or other improvement methodologies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies, analyzes and implements new or existing technology to optimize business processes
- Responsible for enhancing/developing processes, layout and associated tools
- Communicate with management and other personnel to develop production and design standards
- Formulate sampling procedures and designs and develop form and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data
- Lean Manufacturing experience required
- Project management skills
- Training and mentoring experience a plus
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to train and coach other from technical expertise
- Ability to analyze and present data using sound statistics
- Advanced flowcharting and value stream mapping in a manufacturing environment
Lean Manufacturing Background
About Time Manufacturing
Since 1965, Versalift has led the way with innovative designs and safety measures that has truly changed the industry forever. Innovation comes from listening to the need of our customers and designing products that meet or exceed those needs.
From the first aerial lift 50 years ago, to the first articulated telescopic machine over 30 years ago, the groundbreaking Electroguard in the mid 80’S or the most recent introduction of Truguard technology, Versalift has been the industry leader for more than half a century.
While Headquartered in Waco Texas, Versalift is not only a national company but an international one as well. With locations in Texas, Oregon, Pennsylvania, France, the United Kingdom and Denmark, we are continually looking for the best employees to carry on the tradition of excellence at Versalift.
Pay is DOE.
Send your resume to
7601 Imperial Dr.
Waco, TX 76712
Or Email resume to HumanResources@versalift.com