JOB TITLE: Maintenance Technician
Perform and direct work in a repair and/or preventative maintenance program in respect to all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic or hydraulics.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform minor trouble shooting to isolate maintenance/repair problems.
- Perform repairs in reference to minor mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and /or hydraulics.
- Identify parts to be repaired or replaced.
- Identify replacement parts in manuals and to be requisitioned.
- Provide tools to perform assigned repair tasks.
- Perform preventative inspection and repairs as required in accordance with Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Observe the safety precautions as required by the Company.
- Use and/or wear all safety equipment as required.
- Report any unsafe acts or equipment discovered while performing duties.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Basic knowledge of Industrial wiring and power distribution.
- Ability to lift and manipulate 60 pounds.
- Ability to use tools as required to perform minor repairs.
- Ability to work in a group or team to repair and maintain equipment.
- Ability to work unsupervised in certain conditions to perform tasks.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment subject to heat, cold, noise, dust, and odors
- Ability to work shifts as required by the Company.
- Must have a clean driving record.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School education or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 2 years maintenance and repair experience.
Forklift Operator certification will be required.
Versalift – A Time Manufacturing Company, is situated on 28 acres in Waco, Texas where two state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, with over 300,000 square feet under roof, comprise one of the premier factories of its kind in the world. Through vertical integration Time monitors and maintains the quality of all products from the initial purchase of steel all the way through final testing. With over 50 years of experience in the aerial lift industry, Versalift continues to adapt to changing markets, in a changing world, with a clear commitment to quality through unequaled innovative design and manufacturing.
Aerial lifts have been the focus of Versalift in its effort to continue to innovate its engineering and manufacturing processes, and the company has continued to deliver the safest, most reliable and highest quality bucket trucks to its customers, in a variety of industries, for more than 50 years. If you are responsible for a fleet that maintains electrical power distribution or transmission lines, telecommunication lines, lighting, signage and traffic signals, or forests and parks, Versalift’s high-quality, safe and reliable catalog of bucket trucks is essential to your future success.
Job Type: Full-time