Why Work at Versalift Northwest?
It is an exciting time to work for Versalift Northwest, as a Service and Production Manager, since more and more people around the world depend upon us.
Because so much of the power grid is connected through overhead means, a number of governments and municipalities classify our company as essential activity for critical infrastructure. Customers use Time/Versalift products to provide electric and stand-by power for a variety of organizations like hospitals, grocery stores, workplaces and people’s homes. Our aerial lifts are used by municipalities and State Departments of Transportation in the service of highway lighting, traffic signals and signage to help keep people safer on the road. Tree care companies and forest services need bucket trucks to care for and maintain trees on public and private lands. Public works departments use our products to maintain bridges essential for ground transportation.
To achieve our vision of uninterrupted access to the products and services for our customers, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating modern work vehicles that exceed our customers’ expectations.
It’s not just a job. It’s a passion. It’s a pledge. We collaborate every day with creative, committed people who transform methods for creating the best aerial lift products and services. At the core of it all, is the opportunity to innovate, create and manufacture new technologies to improve work effectiveness and enhance safety.
If that sounds like you, we want you to apply.
About Versalift Northwest
Versalift is an engineering, manufacturing and service company whose people focus on improvements to bucket trucks, cable placers, digger derricks and other utility trucks. The company has continued to deliver the safest, most reliable and highest quality bucket trucks to its’ customers, in a variety of industries, for nearly six decades.
Versalift believes that diversity creates an environment in which our employees can flourish. We understand the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
Our locations feature a variety of work environments. Headquartered in Waco, Texas, Versalift provides products and operates technical and sales offices, manufacturing sites, and distributors globally. To learn more, visit versalift.com.
Service and Production Manager Job Description
The Service and Production Manager will oversee the Versalift Northwest Service Center. The individual must be able to work with minimum supervision.
Service and Production Manager QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
- Manage Road service Techs and scheduling.
- Staff and train personnel to meet goals/responsibilities of the facility.
- Building Job Folders.
- Plan daily and weekly activities, schedules, available equipment, and work force.
- Organize workflow and assign responsibility based on skills and training.
- Direct & train personnel in safest, most effective way to perform tasks.
- Coordinate pickup and deliveries for local parts pick ups
- Some IT functions may be required.
- Evaluate results i.e. rework, reject, overall quality and productivity.
- Field and respond to all customer service calls.
- Perform on-site service work when required.
- Scheduling tier 2 parts with the parts person.
- Report any pattern of consistent complaints made by customers.
- Assist with hosting of visiting customers.
- Coordinate building related issues with landlord.
- Other related duties as required.
Service and Production Manager JOB DUTIES INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Working knowledge of all Time/Versalift units.
- Technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work as a team member in a productive way.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes performed areas.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Basic knowledge of hydraulics, electrical, and mechanical systems.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel with short notice.
Versalift Northwest is committed to providing our associates with a full spectrum of benefits because we know when you’re healthy—physically, financially, and emotionally—you can perform at your best. We also know that health and retirement benefits play an important role in attracting great people.
Our full range of benefits include:
- Health insurance – medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision plan
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- MD Live program
- 401(k), with a company match
- Paid holidays and vacation time available
- Hearing Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance
- Life Planning and Legal Resources
- And more.
Versalift Northwest, a Time Manufacturing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Versalift Northwest, a Time Manufacturing Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Versalift Northwest, a Time Manufacturing Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Versalift Northwest, a Time Manufacturing Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Versalift Northwest, a Time Manufacturing Company encourages applicants of all ages.
Pay is D.O.E.