Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Service Coordinator must have good all-around customer service skill.
- Phone skills – answering high volume phones calls and calling back customers daily.
- Working with team and customers through email, by phone calls or in person.
- Able to work in Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Taking detailed notes to insure customer orders are correct.
- Help with parts research and ordering parts through company programs.
- Able to work in websites, and company programs.
- Able to write up estimates and quotes daily.
- Must be able to read schematics, blueprints and shop manuals.
- Must have some knowledge of equipment repair, hydraulics, 12 volt electrical, and assembly.
About Time Manufacturing
Since 1965, VERSALIFT – A TIME MANUFACTURING COMPANY has led the way with innovative designs and safety measures that has truly changed the industry forever. Innovation comes from listening to the need of our customers and designing products that meet or exceed those needs.
From the first aerial lift 50 years ago, to the first articulated telescopic machine over 30 years ago, the groundbreaking ELECTROGUARD in the mid 80’S or the most recent introduction of TRUGUARD technology, VERSALIFT has been the industry leader for more than half a century.
While headquartered in Waco Texas, Versalift is not only a national company but an international one as well. With locations in Texas, Oregon, Tennessee, North Carolina, Georgia, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, France, the United Kingdom and Denmark, we are continually looking for the best employees to carry on the tradition of excellence at Versalift.
We offer a full range of benefits including 401(k), Vacation, Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran