DISTRIBUTOR: VERSALIFT SOUTHEAST
(336) 228-1722 • FAX (336) 228-7205
We are pleased to quote the VERSALIFT SST-37-EIH, an insulated, end mounted 37 ft. telescopic articulating aerial platform lift, 42 ft. working height including the following standard and optional features:
- Standard platform capacity of 350 lbs. (158.7 kg).
- VERSALIFT TruGuard™ dielectric isolating system with right hand single stick control. All control handles are isolated and tested per ANSI 92.2. The high resistive dielectric system is protected from direct environmental and job related contamination. TruGuard™ 2.0 technology incorporates the use of full hydraulic controls with durable metal handles and linkages.
- 180° hydraulic platform rotator.
- Full pressure turret mounted lower controls including override.
- Engine start/stop system with controls at platform and lower controls.
- Continuous unrestirctied rotation including three pass collector ring.
- Three gpm (11.4 lpm) open center hydraulic system.
- Chassis insulating system (lower boom insert) including fiberglass compensation link providing 12 inches (0.30 m) insulation gap.
- Fiberglass inner boom and patented ELECTROGARD providing 42 in. (1.07 m) insulation gap fully retracted meeting ANSI A92.2 requirements for Category C, 46 KV and below.
- Hydraulic tool power at bucket. Quick disconnect couplers not included.
- ELECTROGARD and inner boom finished with white urethane paint over white gel coat.
- Integral hydraulic oil reservoir with dual sight gauges and 15 gal. (56.8 l) capacity.
- End mounted closed 24 in. x 30 in. x 42 in. (0.61 m x 0.76 m x 1.07 m) fiberglass platform with one step, liner and cover.
- Master/slave hydraulic leveling with upper control to tilt for clean-out and rescue. Leveling control at lower controls.
- Nonlube bearings used at all pivot points.
- Multilink hose carrier system through booms.
- Boom cradle and ratchet type tie down strap.
- Two speed throttle control.
- 12 volt DC backup pump providing power to all boom functions.
- Mounting hardware for chassis/cab installation.
- Full body harness and lanyard.
- Painted standard white urethane.
- Two operator’s manuals and two service manuals.
- ANSI A92.2 data plate.
- Cab and chassis to the following specifications:
- 2020 Ford F-550 4×4 cab and chassis with a CA of 84”
- GVWR: 19,500 lbs payload plus upgrade package.
- 6.7L 4V OHV Power Stroke V8 turbo diesel engine
- TorqShift 6-speed automatic transmission
- Snow plow prep package including dual alternators (Total 332-Amps)
- 4.88 limited slip axle.
- Air conditioning.
- Engine block heater
- 225/70Rx19.5G BSW traction tires.
- Radio: AM/FM stereo includes 4 speakers.
- HD vinyl 40/20/40 slit bench seat
- Trailer brake controller
- Operator Commanded Regeneration (OCR)
- Rear view camera and prep kit
- Painted Oxford White.
- No taxes are included in above quoted prices and any applicable will be added at time of invoice.
- Any alterations required on the chassis to install above quoted equipment, not specified in above quotation will be performed on a time and material basis.
TOTAL PRICE FOB………….… $ CALL FOR PRICE
Lee Taylor, Sales Administrator