Environmental, Social, & Governance (ESG) Factors in Customer Supply Chain Sustainability
Time Manufacturing Company, through its Versalift brand, manufactures industry leading Vehicle-Mounted Aerial Lifts (VMALs) that support essential businesses such as Electric utility, Telecommunications, Forestry, Sign, Light & Traffic, Construction, and Wind Turbine Blade Maintenance in the private and public sectors. These companies, many of which are investor-owned, are beginning to use universally-accepted risk assessment criteria to help make informed buying decisions that address the desires of their shareholders.
The following paper will explore best practices in sustainability, and discuss the criteria used to assess the sustainability of the company as measured by the MSCI (formerly Morgan Stanley Capital International) ESG (environmental, social, and governance) factors. MSCI publishes ratings that are used to evaluate publicly-traded companies, indexes, funds, ETFs and fixed income securities in the United States.
It is our strong belief that over the next few years the sustainability criteria discussed within will play a more influential role in the selection of aerial lifts, digger derricks, work truck bodies, and other equipment that meet these criteria as governed by the stakeholders in which they serve.
Versalift distributors are well positioned to answer questions about the sustainability of the Versalift brand, and of Time Manufacturing Company commitment to sustainability. This paper serves to educate our partners on this important subject.
TIME MANUFACTURING COMPANY LEADERSHIP
TOPICS COVERED IN THIS PAPER
- Domestic And International Growth at Time Manufacturing Company Company Growth Activity Timeline
- End Market – Global Footprint
- Corporate-owned Facilities
- A Portfolio of Innovation
- Versalift – Aerial Lifts With a Lower True Cost of Ownership Aspen Aerials – Bridge Inspection and
- Repair Division BrandFX Advanced Composite – Fiberglass Division Ruthmann – European
- Manufacturer Of Aerial Work Platforms Messages From Executive Leadership
- Time Manufacturing Company Values:
- Time Manufacturing Company – Sustainability
- What is Sustainability?
- Sustainability & The Supply Chain
- Harvard Business Review on Sustainable Supply Chains:
- A Note On Sustainable Manufacturing – United States EPA MSCI Ratings & Time Manufacturing Company
- Why is Sustainability Important to Our Distribution Partners? Technology
- Environmental Stewardship: Reducing Toxic Emissions and Waste
- Improved First Time Quality is Waste Reduction
- The Strong Business Case for Sustainability
- Time Manufacturing Company Lightweights Units to Improve Safety and Efficiency Opportunities in Renewable Energy
- Raw Material Sourcing
- People & Communities
- Health & Safety
- Product Safety & Quality
- Supporting Nationwide & Global Access to Improved Telecommunications Versalift Supports 5G Broadband Across America
- Supply Chain Labor Standards Community Relations
- Our Corporate Governance Initiatives
- Glass Wall
- Business Ethics
- ELECTRIC UTILITY PROVIDERS – ESG SCORE
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDERS – ESG SCORE
- RENEWABLE ENERGY PROVIDERS – ESG SCORE
- Appendix A: Innovative Telemetry Systems
- Appendix B: Innovative Solution for Safe Slope Operation – SlopeMax
- Appendix C: What is MSCI and What are ESG Ratings?