Bucket truck parts have been available for purchase at Versalift for decades, through our network of company-owned and third-party regional distributors. We also have been providing customer service and parts ordering via the factory direct telephone hotline (866-LIFT-U-UP) for years. In an effort to make it easier to get parts for customers who may not be close to one of our distributors or authorized repair centers, we are now making bucket truck parts available for purchase online at the Versalift Parts Store.
Find your Part:
The search bar above is here to help you! In order to use the parts store online, you will need to have access to your operations manual. This lists all of the parts used to build your aerial lift, digger derrick, or cable placer. You will note that some parts are easy to replace and very common whereas others may require further assistance to order. If you are having difficulty finding your part number, please contact your local distributor or contact us at 866-543-8887 for assistance.
Versalift Equipment – Built to Last
Versalift aerial lifts are built to last, though occasionally a part will need to be replaced due to scheduled maintenance or damage from use. Versalift aerial lifts have no mandatory tear downs and use stronger and lighter weight materials than our competitors.
3 ways to find a replacement part:
- Contact Your Versalift Distributor – Versalift distributors have local expertise, relationships and experience that create incredible value for customers in their region, with decades of expertise, they are the best route to keeping your lift on the jobsite.
- Call toll-free at (866) LIFT-U-UP – Experienced factory representatives are standing by to answer your questions, resolve your concerns and take your parts orders. The Customer Support Team, which is open during regular business hours, also supports equipment service and warranty claims. Call 866-543-8887.
- Versalift Online Parts Store – 24 hour access to the Versalift online parts store allows customers to place their orders when it is most convenient to them. No sign in is required – simply use an email address and pay by credit card.
Versalift Parts Are Now Available 24/7
Versalift parts have always been available to customers through the Versalift distribution network as well as through the toll-free customer service line at 866-543-8887. Now, customers are also able to order parts online at the Versalift Parts Store. This means that they can order the parts they need at any time during the day, including the weekend, and receive confirmation for their order.
At Versalift, we want to ensure that we help you get back to work as soon as possible. Please be sure to include all pertinent information for you order and one of our representatives will contact you with shipping costs. Shipping is available with standard or expedited speed.
Versalift Parts Store – Features & Benefits
- Customers are now able to shop by part number directly from the Versalift parts store. In each unit’s equipment service manual, complete parts and accessories are listed for all models of bucket truck, cable placer or digger derrick.
- Versalift Customer Support team is available at all times to guide customers into choosing the part needed if they don’t have access to the website. Sometimes items are updated, so make sure to contact us at 866-543-8887 if you need help to make sure you are purchasing the right part.
- No need to wait for Monday to call and make an order anymore. Thanks to the online parts store, every purchase can be done immediately and customers can even order on weekends. Additionally, our parts store is accessible from any browser and any device (smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop).
- There is no need no login to purchase from the Versalift parts store, you can simply order as a guest and pay by credit card. We have also imported all of the user names and emails from previous customers and set up profiles. Simply enter your email address and pay for your parts by credit card.
Bucket trucks, cable placers, digger derricks and high access work platforms offer a lower true cost of ownership to the fleets and contractors that use them in order to maintain and manage overhead infrastructure around North America and the world. A lower true cost of ownership begins with smarter and more reliable designs, which create more durable equipment that both lasts longer and requires less maintenance. Versalift customers experience peace of mind because their aerial lifts have the lowest warranty rate of any aerial lift manufacturer in the industry. Versalift has the fewest product recalls among aerial lift manufacturers.
Versalift distributors provide a wide range of services to customers across the United States and Canada. Services include sales, service, upfitting, remounting, parts, warranty and training. As a full service provider, Versalift also offers equipment financing, a global service footprint, and rental equipment available nationwide.