Elevator Bucket Trucks - Innovation at Elevation
Versalift Elevator Bucket Trucks are designed to be safe and reliable vehicle mounted aerial lifts, operated by qualified linemen, most commonly used in the power transmission industry. Our elevator bucket trucks have the flexibility and toughness to be used as a service truck for a variety of high-reach jobs.
Elevator bucket trucks - Innovative, Reliable and Safe
Versalift elevator bucket trucks augment the vertical reach of larger aerial lifts. This feature makes elevator bucket trucks especially appealing to contractors and technicians who have to work in tight quarters, or who require more maneuverability and flexibility from their utility truck.
ELEVATOR TRUCKS - HIGHLIGHTS
Elevator bucket trucks are considered to be high-reach products, and are available in a range of working heights. Depending on the model, they have a range of horizontal reaches. Material handling is optional among our line of Elevator bucket trucks: some VST and VO models in our line of elevator bucket trucks are designed to include a high weight-rated winch and jib, options which are designed to manage a broad set of material handling needs.
At Versalift, we have been building and refining VO and VST Elevator Bucket Trucks for decades! Because each Versalift bucket truck is crafted with very close attention to detail, you can expect the same levels of safety, quality and reliability no matter what size of lift, or which set of options you need.
Versalift elevator bucket trucks are built to your specifications
Versalift offers elevator bucket trucks to cover a number of high-reach needs. Because elevator trucks are ordered and purchased for any number of reasons, they are built to specifications. Whether it’s a single truck for a family business or updating a fleet of 1,000 bucket trucks, your Versalift will have been designed and built for you.
We work to provide the buying experience, on time delivery, support and maintenance that exceeds our customers’ expectations. The broad set of available customizations and options for Versalift Elevator Bucket Trucks ensure that you get the exact tool that your organization needs to get the job done right the first time.
Elevator bucket trucks are most commonly used as highly versatile fleet vehicles in the electric utility, power distribution and power transmission industries.
Versalift Innovations - TruGuard 2.0™
TruGuard 2.0™ is Versalift’s newest upper control isolating system, which provides another level of protection to linemen working in an aerial lift from phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground electrical contact. TruGuard 2.0™ provides unprecedented security and safety to linemen working near electrical phases.
WORLD’S FIRST ARTICULATED TELESCOPIC AERIAL DEVICE - 1980
A lot has changed since we built our first aerial lift in 1965. But one thing that has not is our approach. We build every Versalift to last, it is not unusual to see a 30 year old Versalift Bucket Truck being used daily!
UNIQUE VERSALIFT FEATURES
A culture of innovation and quality at Versalift powers our passion to be the best.
- Non-Lub Lift Bearings - Non-lub bearings require little to no maintenance and are designed to last the life of the truck.
- No Mandatory Tear-Down - Versalift bucket trucks are engineered to the highest standard of quality so that they last safely and reliably.
- Torque Striping - An extra step that we take to ensure the quality of our work. All critical bolts are torque seal marked, allowing the lift operator to be more efficient, and to receive visual indication when a bolt is loose.
- Dual Pin Retention - Every critical pin on the bucket truck and lift assembly has a redundant pin-set, which is then torque striped. Safety is our priority, and our redundant systems prove that.
- TruGuard 2.0™ - Versalift’s proprietary upper control isolating system provides another level of protection to linemen working in an aeriel lift from phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground electrical contact. TruGuard 2.0™ now comes standard on every insulated Versalift bucket truck.
As the industry quality leader in bucket trucks, Versalift also manufacturers aerial devices, digger derricks and other specialty equipment for power generation, transmission and distribution, investor-owned utility, telecommunication, light & sign, and tree care industries. Working with co-ops, municipalities, government agencies and corporations through its global network of facilities and family of distributors, the company manufactures, sells and services bucket trucks in North America, South America, and Europe and employs nearly 700 associates worldwide. For further information about telescopic articulated bucket trucks please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.