Bucket Trucks Near Me – Versalift Offers Lowest True Cost of Ownership Nationwide
Bucket Trucks Near Me – Where to Buy a Bucket Truck
Bucket trucks near me are available for sale through Versalift distributors across the United States and around the world. Versalift equipment has the advantage of delivering a lower true cost of ownership to large and small fleet organizations for two simple reasons: smarter design and more reliable design. Bucket trucks designed by Versalift engineers are smarter because they are built with stronger, advanced lightweight materials. The reliability of Versalift equipment is borne out by the company’s industry leadership in both warranty and product recall rates. Versalift distributors are the right place to buy bucket trucks, cable placers and digger derricks.
Bucket trucks are available for rent or lease through TRLRents.com, where equipment is available through several competitive and flexible financing programs, including RPO.
Lowest True Cost of OwnershipBucket Trucks, Aerial Lifts, Digger Derricks, and Cable Placers by Versalift offer a lower true cost of ownership with a Smarter and More Reliable Design leading to lower maintenance costs and more payload. We have the lowest warranty claim rate in the business and have experience no recalls.
Bucket Trucks Near Me
Search by Location at Versalift.com
Choose your region, state or international market, and make your selection from a dropdown menu located near the top of the home page. Or click the direct links below to find Bucket Trucks near me in your direct location:
Bucket Trucks Near Me – Top Factors When Choosing a Bucket Truck
Bucket trucks near me have several crucial uses in the United States and around the world, and they are kept busy performing elevated tasks in infrastructure and essential industries. There are important factors when determining what kinds of equipment best fits the needs of both the organization and the operators it is responsible for.
Top factors when choosing a bucket truck:
- Platform height
- Platform capacity
- Material handling capacity
- Insulation requirements
- Overall equipment reliability
Finding A Bucket Truck – Platform Height
Platform height is the most basic factor that buyers consider when purchasing a bucket truck. Depending on the industry in which the equipment is being used, platform heights are largely standardized. For example, telecommunications aerial equipment tends to be standardized to work at approximately 30 feet up. Electric power distribution service vehicles tend to work at heights exceeding 40 feet, and often need to be much taller than that.
Versalift bucket trucks near me can be organized into four platform height ranges. Platform heights five feet below the bucket truck’s actual working height.
Bucket trucks – 29-45 feet – https://versalift.com/bucket-truck/heights/29ft-45ft/
Bucket trucks – 45-65 feet – https://versalift.com/bucket-truck/heights/45ft-65ft/
Bucket trucks – 65-100 feet – https://versalift.com/bucket-truck/heights/65ft-100ft/
Bucket trucks – 100 feet and up – https://versalift.com/bucket-truck/heights/100ft-and-above/
Find A Bucket Truck Near Me – Material Handling
On many job sites, ongoing work often requires that bucket trucks have significant material handing capacity. If needing a jib and winch is a job requirement, material handling becomes one of the top factors to consider when choosing a bucket truck. There are several popular Versalift bucket trucks, including the VST-47-MHI, which have optional jib and winch configurations, and that can serve highly specific purposes for operators. Often thought of as a ‘Total Package,’ the VST-47-MHI has a material handling capacity of 1,000 lbs.
Finding A Bucket Truck Near Me – Insulation
Insulated aerial lifts are required equipment in industries responsible for the construction and maintenance of electric utility distribution infrastructure. While the electric utility construction and distribution industries are primary users of insulated units, they are also commonly used in tree care, forestry and line-clearing applications. Additionally, municipal applications for bucket trucks, light traffic signal maintenance, often require insulated equipment. Versalift insulated aerial lifts meet or exceed all ANSI dielectric isolation standards, and are the gold standard in operator protection.
Finding A Bucket Truck Near Me – Equipment Reliability
Equipment reliability is an integral part of owning a bucket truck. Versalift equipment has the lowest warranty rate in the business, and has had fewer recalls than any other major manufacturer of aerial equipment. The more reliable a bucket truck is, the less time that truck spends in service. An important part of equipment reliability is making sure that we have the parts that our customers need, and that we have them available to be shipped next-day. Versalift has a nationwide service network with the skill, training and certification to service and repair not just Versalift equipment, but competing brands as well.
Bucket Trucks Near Me – Versalift Safety Systems
As a market-leading innovator, Versalift created both the Electroguard and TruGuard® safety systems, which combine to offer the safest telescopic insulated aerial units on the market, at any height and position, including fully retracted.
With the invention of TruGuard®, the most advanced bucket truck safety system available on the market today, Versalift is working to protect the next generation of utility linemen. TruGuard® comes standard on almost all insulated Versalift bucket trucks under 100’.
Bucket Trucks Near Me – Best Units for Telecommunications
Versalift Bucket trucks, digger derricks and cable placers that are used for telecommunications can be found on the Versalift Telecommunications Equipment page. The most popular smaller telecommunications units are the Tel-29 and Vantel-29. Cable placer units, like the STP-36 and VTP-40 heavy cable stringer remain important units to telecommunications construction and maintenance fleets. Additionally, fleets responsible for network construction rely upon the TMD series of digger derricks.
Bucket Trucks Near Me – Best Units for Electric Utility Maintenance and Construction
Versalift Bucket trucks, digger derricks and cable placers that are used for electric utility distribution can be found on the Versalift Electric Utility Distribution Equipment page. Insulated bucket trucks near me are available at every height. Safety innovations, smarter design and more reliable design make Versalift the right choice for fleets in the electric utility industry.
TruGuard™ aerial lift safety system by Versalift is unique because it ensures the upper control panel, and everything in and on it, are isolated from the rest of the aerial lift. Constantly innovating, the newest version of the TruGuard™ system includes a a 40% increase in the the insulation gap making Versalift insulated aerial lifts the safest in the industry.
“Invisible to the operator, TruGuard™ acts like an airbag or seatbelt – there in case of an incident. It does not alter the operational performance of the aerial lift in any way, and does not require additional training.” – James Christian, VP Engineering, Versalift
Bucket Trucks Near Me – Best Units for Forestry Applications
Bucket trucks near me that are built for forestry applications can be found at Versalift Forestry. Popular forestry units offered by Versalift Forestry include the Versalift Overcenter VO-260 and VO-270 models, available in rear-mounted and standard forestry configurations. See how Versalift Forestry equipment, including bucket trucks near me, create a lower true cost of ownership for forestry fleets.
Finding the Right Bucket Truck: Using the Equipment Comparison Tool at Versalift.com
One of the most popular tools at versalift.com is the equipment sort and filter tool. Visitors to the website search for bucket trucks using the equipment comparison tool every day. There are several ways to search for the right piece of equipment, including by model, industrial application, working height and by other specific attributes such as insulation or material handling capacity.
Searching Bucket Trucks by Model – In many cases, Versalift customers visit the website with a specific unit in mind. Two of the most commonly searched specific units are the Versalift VANTEL-29 and VST-47-MHI units, which create unique value for fleets in their respective markets.
Searching Bucket Trucks by Industrial Application – A useful way to begin sorting Versalift equipment is to view by industry. Starting this way allows visitors to see the range of bucket trucks, cable placers and digger derricks available to any industry, including electric utilities, telecommunications, municipal and forestry organizations.
Searching Bucket Trucks by Equipment Type – Visitors to the Versalift website can refine their search quickly to isolate by equipment type. Equipment types include units like digger derricks, cable placers, articulated telescopic units and VANTELs.
Searching Bucket Trucks by Working Height – By adding a working height, visitors can further refine a search, enabling the creation of a short list of suitable bucket trucks.
Searching Bucket Trucks by Specific Attributes – Select whether your equipment requirements include insulation or material handling capacity. Versalift bucket trucks feature the most advanced safety systems available on the market, and several jib and winch configurations
For a more detailed explanation on how to use the Equipment Search and Filter tool, please read our article on finding, sorting and filtering bucket trucks on the Versalift blog
Bucket Trucks Near Me – Four Things To Know
Bucket trucks near me are available for purchase through Versalift distributors
All ready-to-go equipment is built to meet or exceed the specifications of our largest fleet customers. Ready to to units include the most in-demand makes and models of Versalift equipment, such as the VST-47-MHI lightweight insulated material handler, the popular VANTEL-29 and the VTP-40 cable placer unit. You Can Browse Current Ready To Go Equipment Here
Versalift distributors upfit and deliver new equipment that is built to spec for fleet customers in their regions. In addition to upfitting and selling new equipment, they also offer a broad range of services, including maintenance, testing, parts, warranty, mobile service, equipment financing, rental equipment and operator training. Versalift distributors are staffed with experienced sales engineers who bring decades of expert knowledge to their customers.
Bucket trucks near me – Ready to go equipment direct from Versalift
Bucket trucks near me are available nationwide and features a fleet of ready-to-go equipment that meets or exceeds the specifications of our largest fleet customers. Located at company-owned distributors, these bucket trucks, cable placer units and diggers are some of the most popular pieces of Versalift equipment available on the market. A detailed inventory of ready to go bucket trucks near me is available online.
Bucket trucks near me in Texas – Versalift Southwest is a full service distributor of aerial access equipment, working with fleet and contractor organizations across the states of Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana. Take a closer look at current ready to go equipment, book service, order parts and see a complete list of quality accessories and brands carried by the bucket truck distributor at https://southwest.versalift.com/.
Bucket trucks near me in Georgia and North Carolina – Versalift Southeast is a full-service, company-owned distributor of Versalift equipment. As a full service distributor, Versalift Southeast offers new and used equipment, warranty, parts, training and support, while also dispatching trouble trucks for mobile service as well as regularly scheduled bucket truck maintenance. Versalift Southeast has multiple locations across the American southeast including Georgia and North Carolina, and serves the broader American southeastern region of the United States. For many more details on bucket trucks near me in North Carolina and Georgia, including service hours, parts, warranty services, and currently stocked ready-to go equipment, please visit https://southeast.versalift.com/
Bucket trucks near me in Washington state – Versalift Northwest is located in Salem, Oregon, and serves the American Northwest with new and used bucket trucks, cable placers and digger derricks. In addition to providing built-to spec bucket trucks, Versalift Northwest stocks regularly needed wear parts, provides regularly scheduled service & maintenance for valued customers, including specialized services like hydraulic systems testing and operator training. Make an appointment, book testing, buy parts and learn more about Versalift Northwest at https://northwest.versalift.com/.
Bucket trucks near me in Michigan – Versalift Midwest is a company owned distributor of Versalift bucket trucks, cable placers, digger units, high access equipment and van-mounted aerial devices. In addition to new, built-to-spec equipment, Versalift Midwest also stocks ready-to-go units that are primed and ready to enter service and get to work today. Services include repair and maintenance, welding and fabrication, equipment testing for ANSI and DOT requirements, operator training and much more. Book service, schedule an appointment and view a complete list of bucket truck services at https://midwest.versalift.com/.
Bucket trucks near me in Pennsylvania – Versalift East sells and services bucket trucks, cable placers and digger derricks across much of the American Northeast. Located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, Versalift East serves municipal, fleet and contractor customers in the great states of Ohio, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland and West Virginia. Offering complete fleet solutions, Versalift East is a one-stop shop for fleets of bucket trucks and other utility equipment, with prompt on-site service, 24-hour emergency roadside service, in-house fabrication, complete equipment testing services and operator training. Read the complete service offering and review equipment and accessories available now at https://east.versalift.com.
- Bucket Trucks near Mobile, Alabama
- Bucket Trucks near Montgomery, Alabama
- Bucket Trucks near Birmingham, Alabama
- Bucket Trucks near Anchorage, Alaska
- Bucket Trucks near Juneau, Alaska
- Bucket Trucks near Fairbanks, Alaska
- Bucket Trucks near Phoenix, Arizona
- Bucket Trucks near Tucson, Arizona
- Bucket Trucks near Flagstaff, Arizona
- Bucket Trucks near Little Rock, Arkansas
- Bucket Trucks near Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Bucket Trucks near Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Bucket Trucks near Sacramento, California
- Bucket Trucks near Los Angeles, California
- Bucket Trucks near San Francisco, California
- Bucket Trucks near Denver, Colorado
- Bucket Trucks near Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Bucket Trucks near Aurora, Colorado
- Bucket Trucks near New Haven, Connecticut
- Bucket Trucks near Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Bucket Trucks near Hartford, Connecticut
- Bucket Trucks near Dover, Delaware
- Bucket Trucks near Wilmington, Delaware
- Bucket Trucks near Newark, Delaware
- Bucket Trucks near Tallahassee, Florida
- Bucket Trucks near Miami Florida
- Bucket Trucks near Orlando, Florida
- Bucket Trucks near Atlanta, Georgia
- Bucket Trucks near Augusta, Georgia
- Bucket Trucks near Columbus, Georgia
- Bucket Trucks near Honolulu, Hawaii
- Bucket Trucks near Pearl City, Hawaii
- Bucket Trucks near Hilo, Hawaii
- Bucket Trucks near Boise, Idaho
- Bucket Trucks near Nampa, Idaho
- Bucket Trucks near Meridian, Idaho
- Bucket Trucks near Chicago, Illinois
- Bucket Trucks near Aurora, Illinois
- Bucket Trucks near Springfield, Illinois
- Bucket Trucks near Indianapolis, Indiana
- Bucket Trucks near Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Bucket Trucks near Evansville, Indiana
- Bucket Trucks near Des Moines, Iowa
- Bucket Trucks near Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Bucket Trucks near Davenport, Iowa
- Bucket Trucks near Kansas City, Kansas
- Bucket Trucks near Wichita, Kansas
- Bucket Trucks near Topeka, Kansas
- Bucket Trucks near Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Bucket Trucks near Lafayette, Louisiana
- Bucket Trucks near Shreveport, Louisiana
- Bucket Trucks near Augusta, Maine
- Bucket Trucks near Portland, Maine
- Bucket Trucks near Bangor, Maine
- Bucket Trucks near Baltimore, Maryland
- Bucket Trucks near Annapolis, Maryland
- Bucket Trucks near Frederick, Maryland
- Bucket Trucks near Boston, Massachusetts
- Bucket Trucks near Worcester, Massachusetts
- Bucket Trucks near Amherst, Massachusetts
- Bucket Trucks near Detroit, Michigan
- Bucket Trucks near Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Bucket Trucks near Lansing, Michigan
- Bucket Trucks near Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Bucket Trucks near St. Paul, Minnesota
- Bucket Trucks near Rochester, Minnesota
- Bucket Trucks near Jackson, Mississippi
- Bucket Trucks near Gulfport, Mississippi
- Bucket Trucks near Biloxi, Mississippi
- Bucket Trucks near Kansas City, Missouri
- Bucket Trucks near Jefferson City, Missouri
- Bucket Trucks near St. Louis, Missouri
- Bucket Trucks near Billings, Montana
- Bucket Trucks near Bozeman, Montana
- Bucket Trucks near Missoula, Montana
- Bucket Trucks near Las Vegas, Nevada
- Bucket Trucks near Carson City, Nevada
- Bucket Trucks near Reno, Nevada
- Bucket Trucks near Concord, New Hampshire
- Bucket Trucks near Manchester, New Hampshire
- Bucket Trucks near Nashua, New Hampshire
- Bucket Trucks near Jersey City, New Jersey
- Bucket Trucks near Newark, New Jersey
- Bucket Trucks near Trenton, New Jersey
- Bucket Trucks near Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Bucket Trucks near Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Bucket Trucks near Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Bucket Trucks near New York City
- Bucket Trucks near Buffalo, New York
- Bucket Trucks near Albany, New York
- Bucket Trucks near Charlotte, North Carolina
- Bucket Trucks near Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
- Bucket Trucks near Greensboro, North Carolina
- Bucket Trucks near Columbus, Ohio
- Bucket Trucks near Cleveland, Ohio
- Bucket Trucks near Cincinnati, Ohio
- Bucket Trucks near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Bucket Trucks near Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Bucket Trucks near Norman, Oklahoma
- Bucket Trucks near Salem, Oregon
- Bucket Trucks near Portland, Oregon
- Bucket Trucks near Eugene, Oregon
- Bucket Trucks near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Bucket Trucks near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Bucket Trucks near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Bucket Trucks near Columbia, South Carolina
- Bucket Trucks near Charleston, South Carolina
- Bucket Trucks near Greenville, South Carolina
- Bucket Trucks near Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Bucket Trucks near Rapid City, South Dakota
- Bucket Trucks near Pierre, South Dakota
- Bucket Trucks near Nashville, Tennessee
- Bucket Trucks near Memphis, Tennessee
- Bucket Trucks near Knoxville, Tennessee
- Bucket Trucks near Austin, Texas
- Bucket Trucks near Houston, Texas
- Bucket Trucks near Dallas, Texas
- Bucket Trucks near Salt Lake City, Utah
- Bucket Trucks near St. George, Utah
- Bucket Trucks near Ogden, Utah
- Bucket Trucks near Montpelier, Vermont
- Bucket Trucks near Burlington, Vermont
- Bucket Trucks near Stowe, Vermont
- Bucket Trucks near Norfolk, Virginia
- Bucket Trucks near Richmond, Virginia
- Bucket Trucks near Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Bucket Trucks near Seattle, Washington
- Bucket Trucks near Spokane, Wasington
- Bucket Trucks near Tacoma, Washington
- Bucket Trucks near Charleston, West Virginia
- Bucket Trucks near Morgantown, West Virginia
- Bucket Trucks near Huntington, West Virginia
- Bucket Trucks near Madison, Wisconsin
- Bucket Trucks near Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Bucket Trucks near Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Bucket Trucks near Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Bucket Trucks near Jackson, Wyoming
- Bucket Trucks near Casper, Wyoming