Overcenter bucket trucks: Insulated and equipped with material handling capability for heavy-duty work
Versalift Overcenter bucket trucks are offered with multiple platform options, powerful jib and winch options and TruGuard® safety system on all insulated units.
Overcenter Bucket Trucks For Forestry, Utility, Construction and Municipal Applications
Versalift engineers design overcenter aerial devices to be smarter and more reliable. Versalift Overcenter bucket trucks are built and upfitted to spec in order to meet fleet customer needs. Versalift Overcenter units are popular configurations for the forestry industry, available in rear-mounted and standard forestry configurations. These versatile units are a useful addition to construction and electric utility fleets. Ready to go Versalift Overcenter units are also available for purchase today.
OVERCENTER AERIAL LIFT - HIGHLIGHTS
Versalift Overcenter Bucket Trucks Deliver A Lower True Cost of Ownership
Smarter, lightweight aerial lift design reduces weight, improving payload and wear and tear on the chassis. Versalift Overcenter bucket trucks are available for purchase with multiple working envelopes, with a variety of platform options and several powerful material handling options.
Unprecedented Lineman Safety
Operating a Versalift Overcenter aerial device can make a jobsite safer. Every insulated Versalift Overcenter unit features unprecedented lineman protection at the platform with TruGuard® and Electroguard® safety systems. Added maneuverability and side reach help operators to save time and create jobsite efficiency.
- Higher tensile strength, lower weight steel are used in parts of the inner and lower boom construction
- A single lift cylinder at the knuckle serves to reduce equipment weight
- Hydraulic outrigger valves ensure that if the pump works, the outriggers will deploy
Dependability of Operation and Lowest Down Time on the Market
Overcenter aerial devices are highly reliable for heavy industries, and their relatively low maintenance requirements are one reason why. Engineers design overcenter aerial devices for easy maintenance to minimize equipment downtime. For essential industries like electric utilities, municipalities, construction, and forestry, keeping equipment downtime for maintenance to a low level is a critical way to manage costs and improve fleet efficiency.
Best in class payload and maneuverability due to smarter, lightweight aerial lift design
- Full-pressure hydraulic upper controls – for greater responsiveness and control
- Upper Control Guards are one piece only and open on the bottom allowing debris and wood shavings to escape. Lower stowed travel height
Many configurations are available
In open or unrestricted construction and industrial settings, an overcenter aerial device’s boom can be moved efficiently to several different working positions before the crew and equipment relocates to the next job site.
Versalift Overcenter bucket trucks are used in the telecommunications, utility, power transmission, power distribution and tree care industries.
Our Aerial lifts are built by hand. Since 1965, Versalift has continued to innovate in order to build the safest and most durable bucket truck available in the industry.
Our sales team will help you find the right solution, and we will work to build the custom features you need to support your priorities and deliver the tool that will help you accomplish your goals.
WORLD’S FIRST ARTICULATED TELESCOPIC AERIAL DEVICE - 1980
A lot has changed since we built our first aerial lift in 1965. But one thing that has not is our approach. We build every Versalift to last, it is not unusual to see a 30 year old Versalift Bucket Truck being used daily!
UNIQUE VERSALIFT FEATURES
The culture of innovation and quality at Versalift powers our passion to be the best.
- Lower True Cost of Ownership - Engineered to the highest standards of quality, our bucket trucks, high reach units and digger derricks feature smarter, more reliable design for a lower true cost of ownership.
- Full Service Provider - With more than 250 service locations in North America, rental fleet coverage and competitive equipment financing, Versalift distributors deliver a complete fleet solution.
- Ease of Maintenance - Versalift equipment spends more time in service, and less time in the shop. Non-Lube lift bearings require less maintenance, and are designed to last the practical life of the truck. Versalift aerial lifts have no mandatory tear-downs.
- Attention to Detail - Torque striping is an extra step taken to ensure the quality of your equipment. All critical bolts are torque seal marked, which allows lift operators to efficiently conduct daily visual inspections. Additionally, every critical pin on the bucket truck and lift assembly has a redundant pin-set, which is then torque striped.
- World’s Most Advanced Safety Systems - Versalift Electroguard and TruGuard® safety systems combine to offer the safest telescopic insulated aerial units on the market, at any height and position, including fully retracted.
As the industry quality leader in bucket trucks, Versalift also manufacturers aerial devices, digger derricks and other specialty equipment for power generation, transmission and distribution, investor-owned utility, telecommunication, light & sign, and tree care industries. Working with co-ops, municipalities, government agencies and corporations through its global network of facilities and family of distributors, the company manufactures, sells and services bucket trucks in North America, South America, and Europe and employs nearly 700 associates worldwide. For further information about telescopic articulated bucket trucks please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working Height86.08 ftInsulated or Non-insulatedInsulatedRequest a Quote
Working Height91.08 ftInsulated or Non-insulatedInsulatedRequest a Quote
Working Height94.08 ftInsulated or Non-insulatedInsulatedRequest a Quote