Bucket Truck Solutions for Federal, State & Local Government – GSA & Sourcewell (NJPA)
Federal & Military
Co-ops & Municipalities
Versalift is committed to providing excellent assistance to each government entity we serve in their acquisition and procurement goals whether they are direct purchased or purchases made through cooperative contracts. Each government customer we serve is empowered to maximize their budget and resources by optimizing their dollars and limiting time spent on open solicitations.
Versalift has staff in place to help with configurations, specifications, and warranty/service requirements. We can also help with RFP initiatives and single source supplier challenges.
In addition to new equipment manufacturing, We offer many ancillary services to support government entities throughout the lifecycle of the equipment.
- Service and Parts – Available in every State
- Versalift Training – Safety, Operation & Maintenance Training Programs
- Versalift Finance – Competitive Capitalization Rates
- Equipment Leasing – Low cost Operating, Municipal, and Trac Leases Available
- Short term Rental – We have units available now
Versalift offers green solutions which comply with current federal mandates and goals in support of sustainability and Green Initiatives.
Our team is available to help:
Phone: (254) 399-2167
Federal Government & Military
Versalift proudly supports the Federal Government with a dedicated sales and service team, and is committed to complying with the specific requirements of each United States Federal Department and Agency customer.
Versalift offers a wide variety of standard configurations, available for acquisition through our General Services Administration (GSA), and Sourcewell (formally NJPA) relationships. Versalift regularly performs customized engineering tasks for its customers, and provides contract support for all products that are custom engineered to meet or exceed established standards.
Versalift is committed to presenting, and delivering upon, contract solutions to support states in their efforts to procure and acquire specialized equipment. Versalift’s government sales and support team is experienced and knowledgeable, and is committed to delivering value to state customers.
Municipal Government & Cooperatives (Co-ops)
Versalift is committed to participating in several cooperative contracts that support county and municipal governments. We are a supplier on many municipal contracts. Versalift provides straight forward procurement services to municipal and local government customers, ensuring added value in several key ways
- A wide variety of equipment solutions to meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Efficient and straight-forward procurement process
- Established pricing schedule, including bulk purchasing, which is not available to individual entities.
- Product support, operator and maintenance training, and digital resources available to every customer.
Departments of Transportation (DOTs)
Among government, and NGOs there exists many responsibilities for which Versalift and its fleet of bucket trucks, digger derricks, and cable placers provides.
Versalift Supports Departments of Transportation in Keeping American Roads Safe
- Bucket trucks, capable of safely putting technicians into the air, are maintained by DOTs around the United States.
- Companies and municipalities alike purchase bucket trucks in order to manage a set of high-reach tasks and responsibilities. Many DOTs work with private contractors to manage these responsibilities, if the state or county departments do not have bucket trucks in their fleets
Departments of Transportation have a broad set of responsibilities, including maintaining roadways to be fast, safe and efficient.
Bucket trucks make it easier for Departments of Transportation to perform the many varied tasks that support their mission statements. The United States Department of Transportation has been operating for fifty years, with a mission of serving the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future. While the mission of the Federal Department of Transportation is very broad, state-level DOTs reflect the same ideas, focusing mostly upon the safety and accessibility of transportation systems.
- Bucket trucks that are in the employ of state departments of transportation must create value. This is because state DOTs have a tight budget, and are funded most significantly by fuel surcharges and taxes.
- Improving fuel efficiency in vehicles results in less fuel sales, which has the impact of decreasing DOT budgets.
- With budgets that are in danger of decreasing, state DOTs must purchase the most efficient and effective utility vehicles that can help them achieve their goals.
Bucket Trucks provide a safe and efficient way for State and Local Transportation Departments to deliver upon their missions
Many State Departments of Transportation have a mission to provide a safe transportation system that ensures the mobility of people and goods, enhances economic prosperity, and preserves the quality of the environment and communities. Additionally, many state DOTs have a goal of being completely free of both congestion and fatalities. Certainly, consistently maintaining street and highway lighting is a big step in the right direction. In larger urban areas, like Chicago, Boston or Dallas, bucket trucks are shared, and therefore used in a set of different bureaus within the department.