Today, Versalift is proud to announce the addition of the Versalift Parts Store to the company’s website.
For decades, Versalift has relied upon its distributor network to deliver localized expertise to customers. Distributors help to create the highest return on investment for any Versalift purchase. Proper preventative maintenance schedules, and quickest turnaround time for unscheduled maintenance ensure that Versalift customers experience the lowest true cost of ownership. In order to support those customers who don’t have local access to a distributor, or those who wish to order their parts directly, the Versalift Parts Store provides access to parts 24 hours a day.
In keeping with its promise of service excellence, Versalift has always offered parts support and ordering via telephone through its toll free (866) LIFT-U-UP hotline. In order to streamline the experience, Versalift customers can now order parts through their smartphones, tablets or computers.
Versalift Parts Store – Key Features
- Shop by part number. All parts for bucket trucks, cable placers or digger derricks can be found within each unit’s service manual, a unique document created directly from the factory Build of Material (BOM).
- If you aren’t 100% sure of your selection, we recommend that you contact your Versalift distributor or one of our experts toll-free at (866) LIFT-U-UP.
- The Versalift parts store online is open and available 24/7. Customers don’t need to wait until Monday to call in a part order – now it can all be done online.
- The Versalift parts store is accessible from any device and is designed to work on smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops.
- No login is required to use the Versalift parts store, you may purchase as a guest. However, current Versalift customer accounts, if you have purchased directly, have been created for you – just use your email address to login, update your password, and pay by credit card.
Versalift Is A Full-Service Provider
Since 1965, Versalift has manufactured world class bucket trucks, digger derricks, and cable placers. As a full service provider, Versalift, the company is constantly listening to its customers, and through the new online store has now made it even easier to purchase parts. Versalift’s robust national service footprint, nationwide rental fleet coverage and a world-class leasing program helps our customers select, maintain, and service bucket trucks with the lowest true cost of ownership, fewest recalls and best warranty rate in the business.
The addition of the Online Parts Store is designed to improve the customer’s experience, add transparency to retail pricing and improve the availability of preventative maintenance parts for our customers.
- National Service Footprint – Versalift has an established network of company-owned and third-party distributors across the United States. These localized service providers offer sales, service, installation, upfitting and parts to our valued customers.
- Rental Fleet Coverage – Versalift offers nationwide rental fleet coverage through both our corporate-owned facility TRL Rents, and also through a nationwide partnership with NESCO Speciality Rentals.
- Competitive Equipment Financing – Versalift Capital customers enjoy flexible terms, tenured program resources and personal service from a dedicated program manager.
Versalift is a Time Manufacturing Company
Time Manufacturing Company is a global manufacturer of bucket trucks, digger derricks, cable placers, service bodies and other specialty equipment for power generation, transmission and distribution, electric utility, telecommunications, bridge inspection, light and sign, tree care and other fleet-supported industries. Working with co-ops, municipalities, government agencies and corporations through its global network of facilities and distributors, the company employs more than 1,400 associates worldwide.