Bucket trucks that are utilized for forestry and land management tasks are built to safely and efficiently perform a variety of tree care tasks while withstanding tough conditions:
- SST 40 – The Versalift SST-40-EIH is a heavy duty insulated forestry bucket truck with excellent reach capacity on a smaller frame. This articulated telescopic aerial device provides 45’ of working height, just under 28’ of horizontal reach, 350 lbs of platform capacity, hydraulic tool ports at the platform and H-Frame outriggers.
- VO-260-REAR – The Versalift VO-260-Rear is a heavy-duty insulated forestry bucket truck. This unit features a rear-mounted overcenter aerial device, located directly over the rear axle, and four A-Frame outriggers. The VO-260-Rear offers increased overall reach and capacity with more than 65’ of working height, more than 50’ of horizontal reach, and has 350 lbs of platform capacity.
- VO-260-REV – The Versalift VO-260-REV is a heavy-duty insulated overcenter bucket truck for forestry applications and features a reverse-mounted overcenter aerial device, located directly behind the cab of the truck. This workhorse forestry bucket truck offers operators more than 65’ of working height, more than 50’ of horizontal reach, has 350 lbs of platform capacity, hydraulic tool ports at the platform and A-Frame outriggers.
- VO-270-REAR – The Versalift VO-270-Rear is a heavy, insulated high-reach bucket truck for forestry applications. This unit features a rear-mounted overcenter aerial device, located directly over the rear axle. With more than 75’ of working height, and more than 50’ of horizontal reach, the VO-270-Rear has 350 lbs of platform capacity and four A-Frame outriggers.
- VO-270-REV – The Versalift VO-270-REV forestry bucket truck enables higher-reach forestry and tree trimming tasks, featuring a reverse-mounted overcenter aerial device, located directly behind the cab of the truck. With 75’ 10” of working height and more than 50’ of horizontal reach, this heavy, insulated high-reach overcenter forestry unit has 350 lbs of platform capacity, hydraulic tool ports at the platform and A-Frame outriggers.
- CHIP TRUCKS – At Versalift Forestry, our equipment is designed to safely handle tree debris and wood chips on the job to efficiently remove and deliver them for dumping. Contact Versalift Forestry first for a great deal on new and used large-capacity chip and dump trucks.
Versalift Forestry – Bucket Truck Sales and Service for Forestry Fleets
Bucket trucks provided by Versalift Forestry are used for the heavy-duty task of clearing branches and debris away from power lines. Located in Shelby, North Carolina, this specialized distribution partner has provided a complete fleet solution to fleet and contractor customers in the forestry industry for decades. Because insulated aerial lifts and knuckle boom cranes used in Forestry require ongoing service, equipment service is available at Versalift nationwide, at more than 250 certified service locations across the United States.
Equipment Service Provided by Versalift Forestry:
Factory-certified technicians provide a range of services for Versalift Forestry customers.
Service Center hours are Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM.
24-hour emergency road service
Fully equipped mobile service vehicles
ANSI safety inspections
Complete rebuild and remounts
Fabrication of new hoses including non-conductive, high pressure and suction lines.
Complete service of hydraulic systems.
Rebuilding pumps, cylinders and control valves
Full service electrical repair and rewiring.