Why Work at BRANDFX as a Fiberglass Technician?
It is an exciting time to work for BrandFX as a Fiberglass Technician as more and more customers depend upon us.
To achieve our vision of uninterrupted access to the products and services for our customers, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating products that exceed our customers’ expectations.
It’s not just a job. It’s a passion. It’s a pledge. We collaborate every day with creative, committed people who transform methods for creating the best service body products in the world. At the core of it all, is the opportunity to innovate, create and manufacture new technologies to improve work effectiveness and enhance safety.
If that sounds like you, we want you to apply.
About BrandFX, a Time Manufacturing Company
Founded in 1984, BrandFX has manufactured advanced composite service bodies, line bodies, toppers, and other fiberglass components for specialty equipment. The company has a reputation for bodies that often outlive their chassis. Now known as “BrandFX, a Time Manufacturing Company,” the Fort Worth, Texas based manufacturer will continue to serve fleets in telecommunications, electric utility, sign and light, municipal and other service body applications, both at home and abroad.
Both BrandFX and Time Manufacturing Company/Versalift are known for their lightweight, durable equipment that results in a lower true cost of ownership.
By expanding its already diverse line of equipment, BrandFX, a Time Manufacturing Company extends its culture of safety, innovation, and superior manufacturing processes to new product lines in order to continue to serve a growing base of customers around the world.
At BrandFX, we believe in American-made quality and all BrandFX service bodies are manufactured within the United States.
To learn more, visit BrandFXbody.com.
Fiberglass Technician Job Description
The role of the Fiberglass Technician is to perform necessary functions in order to efficiently, safely, and correctly prepare bodies and parts for the finished product.
Fiberglass Technician: QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to perform repetitive functions.
- Must adhere to all company policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Must be able to accept direction from supervisors.
- Must be able to communicate with co-workers and supervisor.
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be able to perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attendance and dependability.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to use hand and power tools.
- Work well with others.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in a variety of Temperatures and a dusty environment.
- Assembly line experience a plus.
Fiberglass Technician: JOB DUTIES INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Follow daily production schedule and achieve specified goals.
- Ensure product conforms to specifications.
- Prevent and minimize rework.
- Perform standard operating procedures of production and inspection functions as directed.
- Return from breaks in a timely manner; notify lead/foreman/supervisor before leaving the department.
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork as directed.
- Attend all department and company scheduled meetings.
- Works scheduled shift as assigned.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Immediately report all accidents and deficiencies to the lead/foreman/supervisor.
- Ensure safety devices are installed and working properly.
- Suggest improvements; continuously improve the quality of all support activities.
- Perform all required duties within company safety standards.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
BrandFX is committed to providing our associates with a full spectrum of benefits because we know when you’re healthy—physically, financially, and emotionally—you can perform at your best. We also know that health and retirement benefits play an important role in attracting great people.
Our full range of benefits include:
- Health insurance – medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision plan
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- 401(k), with a company match
- Paid holidays and vacation time available
- And more.
Brand FX, a Time Manufacturing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind: Brand FX, a Time Manufacturing Company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Brand FX, a Time Manufacturing Company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Brand FX, a Time Manufacturing Company will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Brand FX, a Time Manufacturing Company encourages applicants of all ages.
Pay is D.O.E.