This is a position in the welding department for those who have a working knowledge of the mfg welding process. This position requires the successful completion of a 3 G vertical up welding test.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn proper welding procedures and techniques as required by the Company.
- Learn to perform fit-up and tack weld procedures for tack welding various weldments.
- Learn to recognize and repair weld discontinuities and defects.
- Learn to complete work orders, RE sheets, rejection reports, and other documentation as required.
- Learn and follow all safety regulations for safe plant operations.
- Learn to read blueprints and apply the information to the weldment.
- Learn to make simple repairs to welding equipment, such as replacing guns, liners, necks, wire rollers, etc.
- Learn to safely and effectively operate oxyacetylene torch.
- Must have the ability to safely operate common power tools, jib hoist, and overhead crane.
About Time Manufacturing
Since 1965, Versalift has led the way with innovative designs and safety measures that has truly changed the industry forever. Innovation comes from listening to the need of our customers and designing products that meet or exceed those needs.
From the first aerial lift 50 years ago, to the first articulated telescopic machine over 30 years ago, the groundbreaking Electroguard in the mid 80’S or the most recent introduction of Truguard technology, Versalift has been the industry leader for more than half a century.
While Headquartered in Waco Texas, Versalift is not only a national company but an international one as well. With locations in Texas, Oregon, Pennsylvania, France, the United Kingdom and Denmark, we are continually looking for the best employees to carry on the tradition of excellence at Versalift.
Pay is DOE.
Send your resume to
7601 Imperial Dr.
Waco, TX 76712
Or Email resume to HumanResources@timemfg.com