AERIAL LIFTS FOR ELECTRIC UTILITY TRANSMISSION - PHX
High Reach Aerial Lifts - PHX units are available in working heights of 149’6” and 183’. Stable, efficient dependable, PHX units offer a generous working envelope, platform capacity of 2,000 lbs, and industry leading side reach at full capacity.
AERIAL LIFTS - HEAVY-DUTY PHX TRANSMISSION AERIALS
Aerial lifts manufactured for electric utility transmission infrastructure construction and maintenance include the heavy-duty PHX line. Safe, reliable and stable at maximum height, PHX-150 & PHX-180 units provide access to the largest working envelope, at full capacity, in the industry. Available in both insulated (I) and non-insulated (S) models, PHX aerial lifts are designed with a unique boom configuration that allows for significantly easier job site setup.
PHX TRANSMISSION AERIAL LIFT - HIGHLIGHTS
Aerial Lifts Built For The Electric Power Transmission Industry
Aerial Lifts Built To Serve The Electric Power Transmission Industry
Aerial lifts like the PHX-150 and PHX-180 are built by Versalift for high reach applications like those in the Electric Power Transmission industry. Available for purchase as both insulated and non-insulated, the Versalift PHX units offer utility and construction fleets increased levels of productivity. With its exceptional horizontal reach of up to 79’ and unique boom configuration, the PHX units allow for significantly easier and fewer job site setups.
Aerial Lift Power – Heavy-Duty High Reach Aerial Platforms
Aerial lifts that support the construction and maintenance of electric utility transmission infrastructure need to be reliable and ready for tough work. PHX high access aerial work platforms have easily the highest combined platform and material handling capacity in their class. With a maximum platform capacity of 2,000 lbs (907 kg) and an optional maximum jib capacity of 1,500 lbs (680 kg), PHX-150 and PHX-180 aerials have the muscle to handle ongoing demanding jobs.
- PHX-150-I – insulated with a working height of 149’6” and a horizontal reach of 75’
- PHX-150-S – non-insulated with a working height of 149’6” and a horizontal reach of 75’
- PHX-180-I – insulated with a working height of 183′ and a horizontal reach of 80′
- PHX-180-S – non-insulated with a working height of 183′ and a horizontal reach of 80′
Aerial Lift Versatility – Generous Working Envelope with a Small Footprint
Aerial lifts that are relied upon for Electric Power Transmission are more valuable when they are more versatile. Linemen, engineers and technicians are frequently tasked to set up at challenging work sites. PHX units are known for their unrestricted, generous working envelope. Additionally, these units feature multiple outrigger configurations, allowing for much more efficient job site setup. Multiple outrigger configurations make it possible for the PHX units to be short jacked, which creates the opportunity for a more compact footprint.
Aerial Lift Utility – Innovation And Safety
Aerial lifts built by Versalift engineers are available in both insulated and non-insulated PHX units. The PHX-150 and PHX-180 are engineered for safety first, with reliable, electric-over-hydraulic controls, and a full complement of redundant safety features. All PHX heavy duty transmission aerials have on-board graphic operators displays with color coded diagnostics, telematics and GPS.
Aerial Lifts – Advanced Features at 150’ and Higher – PHX
- Industry Leading Side Reach – PHX high reach aerial lifts provide industry leading side reach at full capacity when at elevated height.
- Multiple working envelopes – PHX transmission aerials have multiple working envelopes. Multiple outrigger configurations eliminate the issue of worksite set up location, reducing set up time and significantly increasing productivity.
- Color Coded Diagnostics And 24/7 Support – PHX high reach aerial lifts feature graphic displays that provide color coded diagnostics and telematics, with 24/7 customer support.
CTA – Condor Transmission Aerials – CTA right reach aerial lifts are an iconic American equipment brand used for electric utility transmission work between 100 and 130 feet. CTA-104 and CTA-130 have industry leading stability and offer multiple outrigger configurations, which permits aerial operation in space-constrained locations. Additionally, industry leading outrigger jack ground penetration reduces cribbing requirements in rough terrain. CTA-104 and CTA-130 hydraulic systems are easier to maintain, featuring non-lube bearings and a closed center system. A wireless, platform-to-ground communication system eliminates the need for fickle fiber optics. Go to CTA page.
The PHX-150 and PHX-180 are engineered for incredible stability, with multiple outrigger configurations, up to 79′ of horizontal reach, and a full complement of redundant safety features.
PHX Transmission Aerial Lifts are utilized predominantly in the electric utility transmission industry. Because it is easy to move and set up, fleets use this reliable high reach workhorse for additional applications.
Aerial Lift Advantages - Built To Spec Every Time
Versalift high access aerial lifts are built 100% to customer specification. PHX high reach aerial lifts are no exception. Fleets value their exceptional reach, as they do not require multiple worksite set ups, increasing fleet productivity. Aerial lifts designed and manufactured for high access by Versalift are available for purchase in both insulated and non-insulated models. The Versalift High Access group has the broadest product offering between 100’-220’ in North America.
WORLD’S FIRST ARTICULATED TELESCOPIC AERIAL DEVICE - 1980
A lot has changed since we built our first aerial lift in 1965. But one thing that has not is our approach. We continue to innovate with every Versalift we build, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality.
UNIQUE VERSALIFT FEATURES
The culture of innovation and quality at Versalift powers our passion to be the best.
- Lower True Cost of Ownership - Engineered to the highest standards of quality, our bucket trucks, high reach units and digger derricks feature smarter, more reliable design for a lower true cost of ownership.
- Ease of Maintenance - Versalift equipment spends more time in service, and less time in the shop. Non-Lube lift bearings require less maintenance, and are designed to last the practical life of the truck. Versalift aerial lifts have no mandatory tear-downs.
- Full Service Provider - With more than 250 service locations in North America, rental fleet coverage and competitive equipment financing, Versalift distributors deliver a complete fleet solution.
- Attention to Detail - Torque striping is an extra step taken to ensure the quality of your equipment. All critical bolts are torque seal marked, which allows lift operators to efficiently conduct daily visual inspections. Additionally, every critical pin on the bucket truck and lift assembly has a redundant pin-set, which is then torque striped.
About Versalift, A Time Manufacturing Company
Versalift is an industry leading manufacturer of bucket trucks, aerial devices, digger derricks, cable placers, high reach aerials, van-mounted aerials and other specialty equipment for the electric power generation, utility transmission and distribution, telecommunication, light & sign, bridge inspection and tree care industries. Working with investor-owned utility companies, rural electric cooperatives, municipalities, government agencies and fleet organizations through its global network of facilities and family of distributors, Versalift is a Time Manufacturing Company. Time Manufacturing Company goes to market under the Versalift, BrandFX, Aspen Aerials, Ruthmann, Steiger, EcoLine and BlueLift brands, with manufacturing, distribution and service networks across North America, and around the world. The company employs more than 2,000 associates worldwide. For further information please contact us.