CV515 4×4 Steel Body
Working Height: 45 ft (13.72 m)
Horizontal Reach: 27.75 ft (8.46 m)
Platform Capacity: 350 lbs. (158.7 kg)
• Best in class payload due to smarter, lightweight aerial lift design
• Unprecedented Lineman Protection at the Platform
• Ease of Maintenance: Non-lube bearings, open center system
AN INSULATED LIGHTWEIGHT WORKHORSE
(images shown for reference)
VERSALIFT SST-40-EIH, insulated 40 ft. articulating, telescopic aerial platform lift, 45 ft. working height including the following items:
- Standard platform capacity of 350 lbs. (158.7 kg).
- VERSALIFT TruGuard™ dielectric isolating system with right hand single stick control. All control handles are isolated and tested per ANSI A92.2. The high resistive dielectric system is protected from direct environmental and job related contamination. TruGuard™ technology incorporates the use of full hydraulic controls with durable metal handles and linkages.
- 180° hydraulic platform rotator.
- Full pressure turret mounted lower controls including override.
- Engine start/stop system with controls at platform and lower controls.
- Continuous unrestricted rotation including three pass collector ring.
- Three GPM (11.4 LPM) open center hydraulic system.
- Chassis insulating system (lower boom insert) including fiberglass compensation link providing 12 inches (0.30 m) insulation gap.
- Fiberglass inner boom and patented ELECTROGUARD providing 42 in. (1.07 m) insulation gap fully retracted meeting ANSI A92.2 requirements for Category C, 46 KV and below.
- Hydraulic tool power at bucket. Quick disconnect couplers not included.
- ELECTROGUARD and inner boom finished with white urethane paint over white gel coat.
- Integral hydraulic oil reservoir with dual sight gauges and 15 gal. (56.8 l) capacity.
- End mounted closed 24 in. x 30 in. x 42 in. (0.61 m x 0.76 m x 1.07 m) fiberglass platform with one step, liner and cover.
- Master/slave hydraulic leveling with upper control to tilt for clean-out and rescue. Leveling control at lower controls.
- Non‑lube bearings used at all pivot points.
- Multi‑link hose carrier system through booms.
- Boom cradle and ratchet type tie down strap.
- Automatic throttle control.
- 12 Volt DC backup pump providing power to all boom functions.
- Mounting hardware for chassis/cab installation.
- Full body harness and lanyard.
- Painted standard white urethane.
- Two operator’s manuals and two service manuals.
- ANSI A92.2 data plate.
Cab and chassis to the following specifications:
- International CV515 4×4 cab and chassis with a CA of 84”
- GVWR: 19,500 lbs. payload.
- International 6.6L diesel engine
- Allison 1750 RDS automatic transmission
- Power windows and remote entry system
- Air conditioning.
- Engine block heater
- 225/70Rx19.5G tires.
- AM/FM radio with Bluetooth and 7” touch panel display
- Vinyl driver seat and two-man passenger seat
- Rearview back up camera
- Painted Winter White.
- Full specifications available upon request
132” long x 40” high x 94” wide service body including the following:
- 24” tread plate tail shelf.
- Cable access step at rear and side access.
- Two (2) chrome grab handles at side access and two (2) pool type grab handles for rear tail shelf.
- Stainless steel automotive rotary door latches with stops on all doors.
- LED lighting package installed in tail shelf
- Master door lock system, excludes 1st vertical curbside.
- Wheel chock storage on curbside.
- Street side Compartmentation:
- 1st Vertical: Two (2) adjustable shelves with dividers.
- 2nd Vertical: One (1) adjustable shelf with dividers.
- Horizontal: Open.
- Rear Vertical: Two (2) adjustable shelves with dividers.
- Hot stick shelf with rear access door.
- Curbside Compartments:
- 1st Vertical: Two (2) adjustable shelves with dividers
- 2nd Vertical: Gripstrut access steps to bed area with removable composite side gate.
- Rear Vertical: Five (5) fixed material hooks (1-3-1)
Installation to include the following:
- Install VERSALIFT SST-40-EIH, mounting hardware, PTO and pump.
- Install front and rear torsion bar with ballast
- Install and paint service body and accessories.
- Install combination pintle hitch with 2” ball, D rings and 7 prong trailer connector
- Install two (2) amber strobe lights in tail shelf and two (2) strobes lights in front grill
- Install mud flaps, back up alarm and park brake interlock system.
- Furnish fire extinguisher, 3 piece triangle reflector kit and wheel chocks.
- Test ride completed unit for 1 hour.
- Test and certify per ANSI A92.2